So I have settled in to my new apartment in Kingston, living with great people, and totally enjoying my choice of education. I'm definitely missing home. Missing the country. But, I think I will definitely value my time at home now that I'm away from it so much. I'll definitely value my great family, as well as my horses and my pets even more when I finally get to spend time back in Grey County.
But not that I'm not loving my time here. It has been great so far. And I think that I'm going to really get into my program! I think I need to give myself some time to relax, too, and I just have to remember to take a deep breath sometimes, and evaluate my situation, so as not to get caught up in things too much. I don't think that made any sense, but I guess I mean I just have to let my life be more than just school. Allow myself to have fun and to live :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by 'round here!
It was fun finding things around the house that are round. Squares and Rectangles were a given. Maybe, I'll try triangles next....LOL
Cheers!
Tina
Post a Comment